*NEW* - The UNEEKSCRAPER
This scraper is the fastest and safest way to remove grip tape from graphite or steel shafts.
- Will not scratch or mar graphite or steel shafts
- Does not require the use of a vice
- It can be re-sharpened using a belt sander following the original contour
- Difficult to remove tape or clubs with more than two wraps may require several passes with a heat gun for easier tape removal
- It will also remove lead tape and Mylar tags
- Tools sold in 1998 are still in use today