CLAW® PROFILE | Minimize Wrist Action
- Unique design that incorporates a pistol top hand profile with three flat sides in the bottom hand for increased surface area to facilitate a “claw” style putting grip. The CLAW® helps to create a more vertical locked feeling at address by aligning the upper wrist with the putter while reducing wrist action in the bottom. Neutralizing wrist action helps to activate the larger shoulder muscles during the stroke to improve consistency of squaring the putter face at impact and starting the ball on line.
NO TAPER TECHNOLOGY® | Even Grip Pressure
- Patented No Taper Technology® creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
TRAXION™ CONTROL | Enhanced Feedback Zones
- Building on the superior feel and playability of the original SuperStroke putter grip, the new Traxion™ offers an advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback. The strategically designed Traxion™ zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer offer an amazing comfortable feel leading to greater overall confidence.
SPYNE™ TECHNOLOGY | Repeat Hand Positioning
- Advanced Spyne™ Technology is specifically engineered to aid in repeatable hand positioning. Repeatable hand placement leads to greater consistency in squaring the putter face at time of impact during the stroke.
TECH-PORT | Advanced Putting Performance
- Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.